Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Really long Poem/Song/Thing about rain and feelings and stuff

The rain, it patters on my shoulder
as I listen for you
the wind, it is my shelter
as my sould yearns for you
my heart, it shatters as I hear the news
too much for you

When did you decide to let me go
how did you expect me to know
my heart can't answer silent pleas
the world is empty - I can't see

the rain as it glistens
mix my tears
it streams down my face
I don't fear
anymore

Why should I
care what you think?
why should I
stay around and sink
in this abyss of your
smiles and kisses
as it drowns my
inner being
my soul tears apart
your words fade
and all I can hear
is your lies and
guilty pleasure
all I feel is your
pressuring stare
I can't take what
you try to throw at me
all this is
is my, all this is,
is my, all this is
is my
heat, passion and fury
my lack of care
anymore
I can't take what
you throw at me
I can't catch
your piles of shit
for you
anymore

No comments: